Saudi Arabia Temporary Work Visit Visa
Temporary entry work visit visa requirements are as follows:
- Forward your passport, which must be valid for at least six (6) months from the application date and the passport has got at least two pages free, showing the applicant’s full name and date of birth.
- Submit fully completed visa application form for all applications, either typed or neatly written in block letters.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs must be loosely attached (not stapled) to the application form. Photographs should be approx 3×4 cm in size (passport size photo) and taken against a white or very light background.
- Number and date of your visa authorisation issued by the Saudi Foreign Ministry. This should be arranged by the sponsor in Saudi Arabia.
- Certificate showing at least 2 years prior work experience in a similar/related field of work.
- Original of your degree/diploma.
- Contract for temporary work signed by the sponsoring company and the applicant.
- An Air ticket, submitted with the application stating clearly the date that the applicant intends to depart New Zealand and the date of arrival in Saudi Arabia.
Foreign passport holders (i.e. not N.Z.) must have at least 6 month NZ visa (any type).