Saudi Arabia Government Visit Visa
Saudi Government Visa requirements are as follows:
- Forward your passport, which must be valid for at least six (6) months from the application date and the passport has got at least two pages free, showing the applicant’s full name and date of birth.
- You must provide two (2) identical passport photographs that meet Passport Photograph Regulations. Please do not staple or glue the photos to the application form.
- Application form fully filled and signed
- Visa authorisation number issued by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- A confirmed air ticket or flight itinerary showing flight details into and out of Saudi Arabia
- An Air ticket, submitted with the application stating clearly the date that the applicant intends to depart New Zealand and the date of arrival in Saudi Arabia.
Foreign passport holders (i.e. not N.Z.) must have at least 6 month NZ visa (any type)